Brake Service Near You.
Brakes are one of the most important aspects of your vehicle. Professional brake service in Tacoma can mean the difference between safety and an accident. At Total Performance Inc. we provide thorough brake jobs for cars and trucks to ensure your safety on the road.
The Tacoma climate can create some rough road conditions, causing extra wear on pads and rotors. Getting your brakes serviced when you need it greatly improves safety by decreasing your vehicle’s stopping distance, improving control during braking, and ensuring parts are in peak condition.
It's a good idea to have your breaks inspected every 12,000 miles or every year to check for wear.
Look for these signs of brake wear and schedule an appointment or stop by if you encounter any.
Brake Problem Signs
- Strange Noise – Squealing and grinding can indicate the need for brake replacement or adjustment.
- Pulling – If your car pulls when you brake you may have worn brakes, maladjusted brakes, or even a fluid leak.
- Vibrations – A shaking car, brake pedal, or wheel upon braking can indicate warped rotors.
- Brake Warning Light – If your ABS or brake light lights up on the dash you may be running low on brake fluid.
- Pedal Problems – A brake that is hard to press or spongy can indicate air in your brake lines.
Comprehensive Service for Brake Pads and Rotors.
For brake service, Tacoma citizens trust our shop no matter what vehicle they have. We provide a robust and concise diagnosis, fast repairs, and only use the highest quality parts. We value your safety above all else, and quality never takes a back seat when we’re performing brake service. Tacoma brake services include but are not limited to:
- Brake Replacement
- Rotor Replacement
- Brake Line Replacement
- Emergency Brake Repairs
- Master Cylinder
- Brake Bleeding
- Power Brake Booster
- Hydro-Boost Hydro-Vac Units
- Brake Fluid Flushing
- Brake Calipers
- Wheel Cylinders
- Drum & Rotor Machining
We offer brake repair cost estimates! Stop by the shop in South Tacoma or call for an appointment!
Stopping distance is significantly decreased when your brakes are in good condition. And with the city’s unpredictable traffic flows, it’s especially important to have good stopping power to avoid collisions. Maybe you’re in need of replacement brakes after a day at the track. We are well-versed in high performance vehicles and understand how imperative it is to have fresh brakes for important races. For a complete brake problem diagnosis and repairs from a dedicated team of ASE certified technicians contact us today.